AD6-FxT is the first pull flow APS connected to the company’s ERP that implements all the rules for controlling your supply chain using to the PFP6 method (Pull Flow Planning System) – an ALBERT DELOIN exclusive. It allows applying all the tools of the pull flow system using a coherent logic: Kanban, e-Kanban, PFP6, DDMRP, depending on requirements and needs, in each business sector.
Synchronization between AD6 and the ERP
The interfaces between AD6 and your ERP are grouped together in a single piece of software: AD6-Exchange. It automatically manages all the information flows between AD6 and the ERP in real time. All the events entered daily into the information system are synchronized in real time using AD6-Exchange and automatically transferred to AD6-FxT.
With AD6-FxT, you can improve your industrial performance
• Stock reduction between 25% and 50%,
• Internal and external service rate close to 100%,
• Productivity gains between 5% and 10%.
AD6-FxT provides dashboards adapted to each sector of the company
A valuable decision-making tool for all parts of the supply chain: production, manufacturing, supply, etc. AD6-FxT is updated in real time and proposes the quantities to be manufactured/ordered using the calculated pull flow need. This calculation takes into account the following:
• Type of item: stock or on demand management,
• Management mode: Kanban, e-Kanban, PFP6, DDMRP,
• Pull flow parameters: ADC, TA, EOQ, MS,
• Customer and supplier order book,
• Stocks and work in progress.
AD6-FxT rAD6-FxT meets the objectives of pull flow: Just-in-time (JIT), real time and responsiveness at all levels of the logistics chain
• No need for a net calculation of needs,
• Regardless of the volume, seasonality and diversity of commercial needs,
• Products managed from stock, to order, seasonal products, etc.
• Using a single parameter: Average Daily Consumption, your supply chain can resize all flows in real time.
With AD6-FxT, optimize your supply chain and easily manage it using pull flow
• • Short, medium and long term view,
• Products are delivered from stock or on demand,
• Small, medium and large series,
• Customer-Supplier relations analysis,
• Organisation supervision,
• Controlling and updating the ADC and pull parameters,
• Automatic resizing of pull flow loops,
• Managing exceptional needs, seasonality, facility and supplier closures,
• Universal use: Manual Kanban, e-Kanban, PFP6, DDMRP.
AD6-FxT allows complete management of the company’s technical data
• Dividing the company into sections,
• Table of types of packaging: boxes, pallets, etc.
• Weight and volume management,
• The same item can have different scheduling parameters depending on where it is stored and who manufactures it,
• Types of scheduling: stock, on order, seasonal, etc.
• Methods of obtaining: Manufacturing, supplier orders, subcontracting, etc.
• Range, nomenclature, waste management and recovery,
• Cycle time, operator time, adjuster time, machine time, assembly time.